Key Benefit Administrators works with every one of our clients to favorably impact the total cost of their benefit package.
To do this, we employ our benefit and risk management expertise developed over our thirty-plus years in business...and our patented process of population management techniques.
Since 2002 we have amassed the oldest and largest health claims database that we can tap into and consistently apply our patented process of population management techniques.
- A nonprofit organization in North Carolina...with 784 members joined the program in 2004. They are currently 39% below trend. They use AHDI's Population Health Management program and its patent pending Controlled Healthcare Budget, along with our Flex program, to control costs.
- A global engineering consulting firm...headquartered in Indiana became a client in 2008. Each year we have been able to deliver favorable financial results. The program results were 21% below trend in their most recent year.
- This client specializes in transport refrigeration...with 198 members they joined the program in 2006. They have been on a consistently favorable financial path, evident in the fact that they are currently at 30% below trend.
- Another client, headquartered in North Carolina, is a healthcare system...with a membership of 133. This client has been with Key Benefit Administrators since the year 2005. Their costs are currently at 51% below trend.
- A manufacturing client located in Indiana...has been on a consistently favorable financial path. We are happy to report that their healthcare costs are currently 110% below trend, resulting in significant savings to the plan.
- A North Carolina hospital...with 1,894 members partnered with KBA in 2009. Since that time they have experienced positive results each year. Currently they are 11% below trend. Again, another success story for one of our valued clients.